This is a game system for the Cypher System family of games (Cypher System, Numenera, The Strange, Predation, Unmasked, Gods of the Fall, Vurt, Shotguns & Sorcery) by Monte Cook Games.
At its core, this system is just a rather simple digital character sheet. Included are dice macros for the usual rolls in Cypher games. Macros allow for customization of the macro bar and even customization of the macros themselves to use the Cypher system exactly like you need. This allows players and GMs to use any rules interpretation and house rule they could use at a physical table. If you can do it at the table, you can do it with this system. In addition, a pre-made tabletop scene and some tokens that can be used as markers are included in the system, so that your game is ready in a few minutes.
Documentation: Getting Started | User Manual | GitHub
- Support for Numenera and any Cypher System game (including Unmasked, Predation, and Gods of the Fall).
- An Unmasked mode in which you can switch between your Teen Form and Mask Form.
- An optional additional text field for your character sentence. You can use it for the Domain in Gods of the Fall, or to note down the flavor of your Type.
- Optional Power Shifts, including additional checkboxes for 1 Action Recovery Rolls. Handy for every superhero game, Gods of the Fall, or the Setting in Stay Alive!. The Power Shifts can be renamed to anything you like.
- An option for an additional pool, for people with the Luck Descriptor or the Datasphere in Numenera. This pool can be renamed to anything you like.
- A robust pre-made macro system which you can use to customize the game for your own needs.
- A pre-made scene of a tabletop. Play just like you do at a physical table!
- The Cypher System for Foundry VTT is available in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese (Brazil), and Spanish.
Support & Community
The Cypher FVTT Dev Discord is where the development of the system is coordinated and its future discussed, but anyone is welcome to join and share best practices, ask questions on how to use the system, and share self-created resources for your games.
You can also reach me on the official Foundry Discord or via Discord DM: @mrkwnzl#7407.
Last, but not least, you can ask questions, file bug reports, and request features on GitHub.
Buy Me A Coffee
If the Cypher System for Foundry VTT makes your games more accessible and fun, I’m grateful for a coffee:
Fan Use Policy
Numenera, the Cypher System, No Thank You, Evil!, Invisible Sun, and their respective logos are trademarks of Monte Cook Games, LLC in the U.S.A. and other countries. All Monte Cook Games characters and character names, and the distinctive likenesses thereof, are trademarks of Monte Cook Games, LLC. Content derived from Monte Cook Games publications is © 2013-2021 Monte Cook Games, LLC. Full Disclaimer