Token Action HUD Core
Token Action HUD is a repositionable HUD of actions for a selected token.
- Make rolls directly from the HUD instead of opening your character sheet.
- Use items from the HUD or right-click an item to open its sheet.
- Move the HUD and choose to expand the menus up or down.
- Unlock the HUD to customise categories and subcategories per user, and actions per actor.
- Add your own macros and Journal Entry and Roll Table compendiums.
IMPORTANT - Token Action HUD Core requires a companion Token Action HUD system module to be installed. Current system modules are:
- Token Action HUD CypherSystem
- Token Action HUD D&D 5e
- Token Action HUD OpenD6 Space
- Token Action HUD Pathfinder 2
For other systems, continue to use the original Token Action HUD.
Token Action HUD uses either the Color Picker, libThemer or VTTColorSettings library modules for its color picker settings. Only one is required.