Token Action HUD D&D 5e
Token Action HUD is a repositionable HUD of actions for a selected token.
- Make rolls directly from the HUD instead of opening your character sheet.
- Use items from the HUD or right-click an item to opens its sheet.
- Move the HUD and choose to expand the menus up or down.
- Unlock the HUD to customise categories and subcategories per user, and actions per actor.
- Add your own macros and Journal Entry and Roll Table compendiums.
IMPORTANT - Token Action HUD D&D 5e requires the Token Action HUD Core module to be installed.
Token Action HUD uses either the Color Picker, libThemer or VTTColorSettings library modules for its color picker settings. Only one is required.