Token Action HUD D&D 5e
Token Action HUD is a repositionable HUD of actions for a selected token.
- Make rolls directly from the HUD instead of opening your character sheet.
- Use items from the HUD or right-click an item to opens its sheet.
- Move the HUD and choose to expand the menus up or down.
- Unlock the HUD to customise groups and actions.
- Add your own macros and Journal Entry and Roll Table compendiums.
Token Action HUD Core
Token Action HUD D&D 5e requires the Token Action HUD Core module.
Token Action HUD Core requires the socketlib library module.
Token Action HUD uses the Color Picker library module for its color picker settings.
For a guide on using Token Action HUD, go to: How to Use Token Action HUD
For questions, feature requests or bug reports, please open an issue here.