Token Action HUD Pathfinder 2
Token Action HUD is a repositionable HUD of actions for a selected token.
- Make rolls directly from the HUD instead of opening your character sheet.
- Use items from the HUD or right-click an item to opens its sheet.
- Move the HUD and choose to expand the menus up or down.
- Unlock the HUD to customise categories and subcategories per user, and actions per actor.
- Add your own macros and Journal Entry and Roll Table compendiums.
IMPORTANT - Token Action HUD Pathfinder 2 requires the Token Action HUD Core module to be installed.
Token Action HUD uses the Color Picker library module for its color picker settings.
For a guide on using Token Action HUD, go to: How to Use Token Action HUD
For questions, feature requests or bug reports, please open an issue here.