Twilight: 2000 (4th Edition)
Kalisz. We’re still only in Kalisz. We need to get out of here. Fast. The artillery barrages are getting closer. The Soviets will be here soon. Sarge says we move out after dark. I’m not sure we’ll last that long.
A classic roleplaying game returns. This new retro-apocalyptic edition of Twilight: 2000 goes back to the roots of the franchise with open-world roleplaying in the devastation of World War III. Just like the original 1984 edition, this new game is set in a year 2000 devastated by war – now in an alternate timeline where the Soviet Union never collapsed.
Twilight: 2000 is a roleplaying game about survival in mankind’s most desperate hour. Yet, in this bleak world, there is still hope. In the midst of utter destruction, you can start to build something new. Rally people to your ranks. Stake a claim and protect it. And maybe, if you live long enough, start turning the tide.
The game system provides the following:
- Character and NPC sheets
- Including the ability to drag and drop Items, Specialties and Critical Injuries
- Integrated ammunition management for weapons
- Encumbrance tracking
- Party sheets
- Manage your journeys into the world map
- Vehicle sheets
- Equip your characters in your favorite combat vehicle
- Military Force/Unit sheets
- Place military divisions and prepare your order of battle
- Gear – Generic equipment
- Weapon – Your favorite damage dealer
- Ammunition – Consumed by the above, from 9x19mm bullets to nuclear shells
- Explosive – Ranging from grenades to mines
- Specialty – Add modifiers to your attributes and skills
- Critical Injury – Track those pesky injuries caused by bullet's holes
- Rolls commands with custom dice
- Finally, the physical dice you can find in the boxed set are integrated if you are using the "Dice So Nice" module.
How To Use
Read the Wiki to learn how to use the system.
Do you want to save many hours of encoding? Get all the data from the books already compiled for you by purchasing the official modules from Free League:
Other Recommended Modules
We highly recommend the following modules to play the game:
- Dice So Nice! – Will give you beautiful 3D dice for each roll.
- Reverse Initiative Order – Lets you reverse the initiative order in the combat tracker and add non-actor combat tokens (good for multiple initiatives).
- Year Zero Actions – For a better overview of what actions have been taken in combat.