Twilight: 2000 Core Rules (4th Edition)
This module is currently available in early-access for Kickstarter backers, but will be available soon to purchase from the Free League webshop!
Kalisz. We’re still only in Kalisz. We need to get out of here. Fast. The artillery barrages are getting closer. The Soviets will be here soon. Sarge says we move out after dark. I’m not sure we’ll last that long.
A classic roleplaying game returns. This new retro-apocalyptic edition of Twilight: 2000 goes back to the roots of the franchise with open-world roleplaying in the devastation of World War III. Just like the original 1984 edition, this new game is set in a year 2000 devastated by war – now in an alternate timeline where the Soviet Union never collapsed.
Twilight: 2000 is a roleplaying game about survival in mankind’s most desperate hour. Yet, in this bleak world, there is still hope. In the midst of utter destruction, you can start to build something new. Rally people to your ranks. Stake a claim and protect it. And maybe, if you live long enough, start turning the tide.
This module contains:
- 180+ Actors (NPCs, Vehicles, Military forces, Animals)
- 300+ Journal Entries (Lore, Rules and Art)
- 470+ Items, ranging from weapons, ammunitions, gear, specialties and critical injuries
- 20 Rolltables, with everything from random encounters to critical injuries
- 23 Scenes, including Battlemaps, Poland and Sweden maps with military forces, and Scenario Sites with Walls and Pins
- 5 Useful Macros
- Around 80 arts (in addition to the 80 weapon arts) and 120 tokens
Purchase this module:
This module is to be used with the Twilight: 2000 System.
Published by Free League Publishing.
Purchase at the Free League webshop.
™ & © 2021 GDW and Fria Ligan AB. All rights reserved.
Required Game Systems
- Twilight: 2000 (4th Edition) Latest Version: Version 1.5.0 Last Updated 2 months ago
- Content Packs