Modifies the HP bar in various systems to represent the complexities of character health.
Displays a blue bar overlaying the current HP. If temp HP exceeds max HP, the bar will rescale to properly represent the proportion of temp to max.
Displays positive temp max HP as a light grey addition to the bar on the right side and negative max as a dark red bar with a vertical line.
Displays an outline over the HP bar that is light yellow if the current nonlethal damage is less than current HP (aka not staggered) and red if it exceeds current HP.
Shadow of the Demon Lord
Shadow of the Demon Lord uses the concept of damage rather than hit points, meaning the default HP bar displays backwards. This system reverses the bar to display correctly, and adds a red outline around the bar if the character is injured.
The default colors not working for you? Use the theme configurator to change the colors to your liking.
Required Game Systems
- Shadow of the Demon Lord Latest Version: Version 2.0.2 Last Updated 3 weeks, 2 days ago
- 3.5e SRD Latest Version: Version 0.94.1 Last Updated 3 weeks, 2 days ago
- Pathfinder 2e Latest Version: Version 2.4.0 Last Updated 3 weeks, 2 days ago
- Pathfinder 1 Latest Version: Version 0.78.10 Last Updated 3 weeks, 2 days ago
- DnD5e Latest Version: Version 1.3.5 Last Updated 3 weeks, 2 days ago
- Toolkit13 (13th Age Compatible) Latest Version: Version 1.11.1 Last Updated 3 weeks, 2 days ago
- Tormenta20 Latest Version: Version 188.8.131.52 Last Updated 3 weeks, 2 days ago
- Visual Effects