Integrate your dndbeyond.com content: Characters, Spells, Items, Monsters, Adventures, Encounters, Classes, and Races. Quickly integrates your content into compendiums and import your characters from D&DBeyond (and sync their status back at the end of your game!)
Video tutorial to get folks started: https://youtu.be/OMaJHLQORWo
Please log bugs on the GitHub page or in the discord.
You can support me on Patreon.
All users can import Characters, Spells, and Items.
Patreon supporters have access to Monster, Class, Race and Feat Importing or run your own Proxy server for Character, Spell, Item, and Monster importing if you prefer.
You can exclude items from character import by selecting the owned item and the D&DBeyond logo:
Update back to D&DBeyond (Patreon only)
Encounter Muncher (Patreon only)
Generated Roll Tables
Compendium Folders Support
In addition, you can:
- Use the built-in dictionary to get a large icon coverage during import.
- Use supplied SRD items where available.
- Choose to use matching SRD icons.
- Apply effects from DAE or DAE SRD.
- Attempt to auto-generate effects for items.
Pre-requisites and recommendations
There are no other requirements for using DDB Importer. That said, I would recommend the following 4 modules for the best support:
- Magic Items for attaching spells to magic items
- DAE for skill bonuses and basic effects
- Link Item and Resource DnD5e module for good resource linking
- DFreds Convenient Effects for proper condition management
If you want to automate spells, features, and high levels of automation you will need:
Several macros that impact tokens rely on:
For prettiness add: