Midi-qol provides combat automation with almost all features being optional.
- Auto roll attacks and damage rolls
- Auto roll saving throws and/or prompt players/GMs to roll saving throws.
- Automatically check hits
- Automatically apply damage to targets taking into account damage immunities
- Automatically apply active effects to targets
- Automatically apply/remove concentration.
- Many "special duration" settings to expire effects
- Many flags to alter roll behaviour
There are lots of other features and you should read the readme for more information
Required Game Systems
- DnD5e Latest Version: Version 1.6.1 Last Updated 1 week, 2 days ago
- Automation Enhancers
- Dice Rolling
- Combat Enhancements