Attack/Damage/Saving throw automation.
Replaces minor-qol with a superset of the existing functionality. Requires dnd5e 0.95
Uses dnd5e system rolls for items, attack, damage and saves
Please see the changelog for changes.
Midi-qol goes through a standard sequence to complete the attack/spell cast. Midi-qol assumes that when you click the roll button you mean it. Midi-qol always applies damage/healing to the targeted tokens. If the item specifies a target of "self" midi-qol uses that instead (usually the trgeted token).
1. Consume any resources that should be consumed (ammunition, charges, spell slot etc).
2. If the item specifies a target template place the template and if enabled select targets inside that template.
2. If the item has an attack roll the attack.
3. If auto check hits is enabled modify the set of targets to be only those that were hit by the attack roll if there was one. If disabled the attack is assumed to hit all targets.
4. Roll the dmage if auto roll damage is enabled.
5. Roll any saving throws for the affected targets (note there are options for players to roll their own saves). If disabled it is assumed that all targets failed their save.
6. Apply damage if enabled taking into account damage resitance/immunities if enabled. Midi-qol knows that damage can have different types so supports 10 pts of slahsing damage and 15 points of fire damage and applies immunities to each part seperately.
probably many however....
* add chat damage buttons does not work with merged cards - yet.
* The combined card does not play nicely with dice-so-nice.
* Language translations are not up to date.
* Unselect targets at end of turn not implemented yet.
* There are several incompatibilities with Mess.
Required Game Systems
- DnD5e Latest Version: Version 1.1.1 Last Updated 2 weeks, 1 day ago
- Automation Enhancers
- Dice Rolling
- Combat Enhancements