Recongising that there is no good reason to support more than one calendar management solution (especially since Simple Calendar does a MUCH better job of that than about-time) and that it benefits the community to have modules play nicely together I've decided to switch about-time to use the Simple Calendar module for calendar and time management.
- about-time now depends on Simple Calendar to operate.
- about-time no longer manages calendars at all
- about-time no loner advances the game clock.
- To migrate load your about-time userdefind calendar (if there is one) into Simple Calendar from the Simple Calendar config settings.
- Set the real time interval in Simple Calendr to match those from about-time.
If you use Calendar-Weather to manage you calendar you must do one of two things
1. Do not upgrade past version 0.8.5 of about-time, until calendar-weather is updated according to the changes
2. Manage you calendar in Simple Calendar and export it to calendar-weather.
This version retains all of the previous functionality of about-time. If you use calendar-weather to manage you calendar you can stay on this version
There are extensive notes in the Readme.md and gettingStarted.md
日本語 - Thanks to @BrotherSharp
Korean - Thanks to @KLO
- Automation Enhancers