Tales From the Loop RPG Core Rulebook
RPG Tales from the Loop lets you channel Stranger Things and E.T.
Tales from the Loop RPG Will Make You Feel Like a Kid Again.
Tales from the Loop is both exciting and emotional, fantastical and realistic, and is unlike any other game on my shelf.
–Geek & Sundry
The landscape was full of machines and scrap metal connected to the facility in one way or another. Always present on the horizon were the colossal cooling towers, with their green obstruction lights. If you put your ear to the ground, you could hear the heartbeat of the Loop – the purring of the Gravitron, the central piece of engineering magic that was the focus of the Loop’s experiments. The facility was the largest of its kind in the world, and it was said that its forces could bend space-time itself.
Scifi artist Simon Stålenhag’s paintings of Swedish 1980s suburbia, populated by fantastic machines and strange beasts, have won global acclaim. Now, you can step into the amazing world of the Loop. In this roleplaying game in the vein of E.T. and Stranger Things, you’ll play teenagers solving mysteries connected to the Loop.
This module contains:
- The Tales From the Loop core rulebook — complete ruleset
- 150+ journal entries (lore, rules and art)
- 42 high resolution art handouts to set the mood for you and your group.
- The Mystery Landscape — an open world setting describing the Loop and some of the mysteries to be found there
- The Four Seasons of Mad Science — a short campaign taking the players through a year in the lives of their kids, containing four separate mysteries: Summer Break and Killer Birds, Grown-Up Attraction, Creatures from the Cretaceous and I, Wagner
- 22 scenes — one for each of the key locations in the campaign and maps of the Loop
Purchase this module:
This module is to be used with the Tales From the Loop System.
Published by Free League Publishing.
Purchase at the Free League webshop.
© 2021 Simon Stålenhag and Fria Ligan AB.
Required Game Systems
- Tales From the Loop Latest Version: Version 1.2.7 Last Updated 3 days, 20 hours ago
- Content Packs