This module adds a tool for quickly selecting a random target. Once activated it will list all tokens in the current scene grouped by type where you can pre-select which tokens are eligible for the random selection.
Installation / Usage
- Install the package following the standard Foundry procedure.
- Open the Random Target macro compendium.
- Use the Choose Random Target macro to activate the tool.
The last version of this module that is compatible with Foundry v9 is 0.1.5. Further improvements to the module will only be compatible with Foundry v10.
While this package should work without problems with most systems, it has been visually optimized for:
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 4th Edition
- Forbidden Lands
- Call of Cthulhu 7th edition (Unofficial)
- Robert E. Howard's CONAN: Adventures In An Age Undreamed Of
Please reach out if you'd like to optimize it for any other system.