When the mysterious Gauntlight, an eerie landlocked lighthouse, glows with baleful light, the people of Otari know something terrible is beginning. The town's newest heroes must venture into the ruins around the lighthouse and delve the dungeon levels far beneath it to discover the evil the Gauntlight heralds. Hideous monsters, deadly traps, and mysterious ghosts all await the heroes who dare to enter the sprawling megadungeon called the Abomination Vaults!
Evil stirs in the depths of the Abomination Vaults, a sprawling dungeon where the evil sorcerer Belcorra Haruvex attempted to raise an army of monsters hundreds of years ago. Brave heroes must venture into a dungeon full of beasts and traps to prevent a spiteful villain from rising again.
Pathfinder Second Edition's most popular campaign yet bursts from the pages of this compilation module, containing all three adventures in the fan-favorite Abomination Vaults Adventure Path, a dungeon-delving campaign like no other!
Purchase Abomination Vaults
Built using data from the newly released hardcover compilation, this premium content reintroduces the Town of Otari found in the Pathfinder Beginner Box, continuing the adventure in a way that feels natural for your players. Investigate the perilous Gauntlight Ruins nestled just outside the seaside city, and unravel the mystery of the Gauntlight ruins. Experience a fully immersive megadungeon in a way that can't be experienced anywhere else.
Abomination Vaults for Foundry VTT includes:
- More than 200 hours worth of adventure!
- 250+ exclusive high resolution tokens
- Character portraiture for all NPCs, including the Otari townsfolk
- 11 digitally remastered maps from the original adventure
- 15 exclusive high-resolution immersive maps complete with overhead layers and tiles
- ~400 detailed Journal Entries with dynamic links and automated features for streamlined play
- 70+ audio playlists and dozens of Ambient Sounds for hours of audio, lovingly remixed using the Syrinscape sound library.
Installation and Activation
Purchasing this product from the Paizo store will grant you an activation code which can be used through your Foundry VTT account page to activate the content for installation. Access to the PDF version of the same content is available through your 'My Downloads' page on paizo.com. Afterwards you will be able to install the “Abomination Vaults” module from the Foundry Virtual Tabletop setup screen.
If you already own the Abomination Vaults (Hardcover Compilation) PDF, a discount for its price will be applied at checkout.
After installing the module, it must be activated within a Game World. To do so:
- Access the Settings Sidebar tab
- Click "Manage Modules"
- Locate the "Pathfinder: Abomination Vaults" Module, enable it, and save module settings.
After activation it should present you with the opened compendium, allowing you to choose which pieces of content you would like to import. Each importer has its own functions, so you can further tailor the module's content to meet your expectations.