The Bitter Reach
Forbidden Lands Campaign Book
In the southern lands, elders speak of cold storms from the north. Cursed voices borne on the icy winds whisper of secrets from ages past that would plunge realms and kin into ruin if only someone could understand these ancient words. They are the desperate confessions of the lost. They are the legends of the Bitter Reach.
Deep beneath its frozen surface, creatures told of only in the oldest of legends dwell. They guard treasures that can give their owner power beyond their wildest dreams, treasures that could lay waste to the Bitter Reach if they were found.
And the treasures will be found, sooner or later, so why shouldn’t they be yours to claim?
The Bitter Reach is an epic campaign module for the Forbidden Lands roleplaying game, describing the icy wastelands north of Ravenland. This module contains:
- 85 Actors - 77 NPCs and 8 Monsters not found in the Core Game, key players and monsters feature their original art.
- 42+ Items - 9 Artifacts, 22 Spells, 8 Talents, and some Gear for the frozen north.
- 185 Journal Entries - Styled after the source books, and organized in folders by chapter. Includes rules, lore and all the information you need to run The Bitter Reach campaign.
- 17 Rolltables - Including Mishap Tables, Random Encounters in the north, and tables for travelling under the ice.
- 14 Adventure Site Scenes - With scene notes linked to Journal entries describing the point of interest.
- A large map of the Bitter Reach, with stickers for adventure sites, and headstones.
- Includes extra art from the books, and overhauls some of the user interface.
This module is to be used with the Forbidden Lands System.
Published by Free League Publishing.
Purchase at the Free League webshop.
© 2021 Fria Ligan AB
Required Game Systems
- Forbidden Lands Latest Version: Version 7.2.0 Last Updated 2 months ago
- Content Packs