Blade Runner - The Roleplaying Game
BLADE RUNNER is a neon-noir wonderland that’ll take your breath away. One way or another. An evocative world of conflicts and contrasts that dares to ask the hard questions and investigate the powers of empathy, the poisons of fear, and the burdens of being human during inhumane times. An iconic and unforgiving playground of endless possibilities that picks you up, slaps you in the face, and tells you to wake up.
Time to live. Or time to die.
The game system provides the following:
- Character sheets
- Including the ability to drag and drop Skills, Actions, Items, Specialties and Critical Injuries
- Generic – Generic equipment
- Weapon – Your favorite damage dealer
- Explosive – Ranging from grenades to explosives
- Armor – Protect yourself
- Specialty – Add modifiers to your attributes and skills
- Critical Injury – Track those pesky injuries caused by bullet's holes
- Synthetic Augmentation – Get that extra arm
- Rolls commands with custom dice
- Finally, the physical dice you can find in the boxed set are integrated if you are using the "Dice So Nice" module.
How To Use
The system includes a manual.
Do you want to save many weeks of encoding? Get all the data from the books already compiled for you by purchasing the official modules from Free League:
©2022 Alcon Entertainment, LLC. All rights reserved.
Other Recommended Modules
We highly recommend the following modules to play the game:
- Dice So Nice! – Will give you beautiful 3D dice for each roll.
- Simultaneous Cards – Useful for chases.
- Year Zero Engine: Combat – Combat mechanics with initiative cards.