ALIEN RPG Core Rulebook
Winner of the Gold ENNIE for Best Game 2020!
"Move over, Dungeons & Dragons, Swedish publisher Free League has released Alien: The Roleplaying Game, and it is as great as it is terrifying."
"Free League Publishing has knocked it out of the orbit. It’s an interstellar masterpiece that honors the Alien legacy and builds on the stories that made the series great. It’s a sci-fi adventure that roleplaying fans will surely love, and it’s an accessible system for anyone interested in a good story and a rollicking good time."
"The real horror of Ridley Scott’s seminal sci-fi flick Alien has always been the creeping, slithering fear of the unknown. It’s impressive, then, that Free League has been able to craft a tabletop roleplaying game that can conjure up that same pitch-dark dread from the safety of your kitchen table."
“I can’t lie to you about your chances, but … you have my sympathies.”
Space is vast, dark, and not your friend. Gamma rays and neutrino bursts erupt from dying stars to cook you alive, black holes tear you apart, and the void itself boils your blood and seizes your brain. Try to scream and no one can hear you—hold your breath and you rupture your lungs. Space isn’t as empty as you’d think, either—its frontiers are ever expanding. Rival governments wage a cold war of aggression while greedy corporations vie for valuable resources. Colonists reach for the stars and gamble with their lives—each new world tamed is either feast or famine. And there are things lurking in the shadows of every asteroid—things strange and different and deadly.
This is the official ALIEN tabletop roleplaying game—a universe of body horror and corporate brinkmanship, where synthetic people play god while space truckers and marines serve host to newborn ghoulish creatures. It’s a harsh and unforgiving universe and you are nothing if not expendable. Stay alive if you can.
This module contains:
- 191 journal entries (complete core rules and the Hope's Last Day scenario), including index journals for players, GM and scenario.
- 145 item entries (armor, weapons, gear, systems, talents).
- 70 actor entries (creatures, territories and vehicles).
- 36 roll tables (creature attacks and GM tables including mission generators).
- 8 scenes - GM aids and Hope's Last Day maps with walls and doors.
- Including images of the 11 initiative cards (including the back) and 102 markers from the pack available for use in the images/cards and images/markers directories.
This module is to be used with the ALIEN RPG System.
Published by Free League Publishing.
Purchase at the Free League webshop.
™ & © 2021 20th Century Studios, Inc. All rights reserved.
Required Game Systems
- Alien RPG Latest Version: Version 2.1.0 Last Updated 4 months, 3 weeks ago
- Content Packs