ALIEN RPG Colonial Marines Operations Manual
Armor piercing rounds sizzle through raw flesh as plasma beams sear swollen retinas. Acrid smoke chokes down your throat before you realize what’s burning is you. Chemical attacks melt your armor, simmer your eyeballs, and fuse your helmet to your skull, while bioweapons turn your insides out and pulp you into a quivering mound of black jelly.
Welcome to war on the razor edge of space, marine—where nukes are yesterday’s news, pulse rounds are cheap and a human life is only worth its weight in stock options. It’s a living hell—but none of that’s as bad as the flashes of gnashing metal teeth that terrorize you every time you try to close your eyes—like some monster just split your head open and crawled inside your dreams.
Sometimes you’ve gotta wonder what the hell it’s all for.
But no one pays you to ask why, only to follow orders. You’re just a grunt—no offense. So lock and load your pulse rifle, marine—you’ve got a job to do. Protect and serve the citizens and colonies of the Outer Rim—no matter what the cost.
The Colonial Marines Operations Manual is a complete campaign module for the award-winning official ALIEN roleplaying game, giving you all the tools you need to run a full open-world campaign as the iconic Colonial Marines.
NOTE: The ALIEN RPG core rulebook is required to use the Colonial Marines Operations Manual.
This module contains:
- 181 journal entries (full manual and seven missions, a new system journal, including index journals for players, the GM and missions.
- 113 item entries (armor, weapons, equipment, systems, talents, military specialties and vehicle weapons).
- 136 actor entries (creatures, NPCs, territories and vehicles).
- 12 rolltables (creature attacks and GM tables including mission generators).
- 31 scenes (GM aids and maps for the seven missions).
This module is to be used with the ALIEN RPG System.
Published by Free League Publishing.
Purchase at the Free League webshop.
™ & © 2021 20th Century Studios, Inc. All rights reserved.