This module was originally designed to implement features that I missed from Fantasy Grounds while DMing DnD5E games.
As of version 2.0 this plugin is no longer bound to DND5E, and while it contains built-in support for DND5E, it allow anyone to create a template for any system. Many templates are included in the example_templates folder of both the repository and the plugin itself. Please see the documentation, or reach out to me via Discord/Email/Github if you need more information.
- Adds a 'Party Sheet' similar to that provided by Fantasy Grounds. Just click the Party Sheet icon on the Tokens Controls sub-menu.
- The data is displayed from either each currently logged in player or all non-npc characters you select (depending on your options).
- Clicking a character portrait will open it's sheet.
- The plugin now works for all system, if a template for that system is provided or created by the user.
- The plugin comes with built-in support for DND5E, as well as example templates for many other systems. See README.md for details.
- Sound effects by Weapon Type on Attack Rolls, and some Spells.
- This feature will be optional and off by default.
- To enable this feature, you must install both the SyrinControl and the Midi Quality of Life modules. Otherwise, the toggle will do nothing.
- When enabled, this module will scan for Attack Roll GM messages, and generic casts of some Spells, then play a sound on a matching weapon/spell title (including hit, miss, and crit sounds if possible) through the SyrinControl module
Feel free to reach out via GitHub using the Package URL or via Discord