Ruins of Symbaroum 5E - Player's Guide
With the Ruins of Symbaroum game line, the acclaimed setting of Symbaroum comes to the world’s most popular roleplaying game rules! This richly illustrated Player’s Guide introduces setting specific rules and provides guidelines on how to create player characters for adventures in the world of Symbaroum using the 5th Edition OGL ruleset!
Ruins of Symbaroum invites you to join in the adventure! Explore the vast Forest of Davokar in the hunt for treasure, lost wisdom and fame. Visit the barbarian clans to trade or to plunder their treasuries. Establish a base of power among princes, guilds or rebellious refugees in the capital city of Yndaros. Or survive encounters with arch trolls, dark-minded blight beasts and undead warlords. But whatever you do, never ignore the warnings spoken by the wardens of the forest: tread carefully and do not disturb the ruins of old, for the darkness of Davokar is about to awaken…
- A player facing introduction to the lore, settlements and factions of the game setting.
- Setting specific rules on travelling, rests, social challenges, and the blight of corruption.
- Nine player character origins with custom backgrounds.
- Five new character classes with a total of 32 new approaches (sub-classes).
- New equipment in the form of weapons, armor, alchemical elixirs, mystical artifacts, and more.
- Spell lists for the mystical traditions sorcerer, theurg, troll singer, witch and wizard, including 24 new spells.
This module contains:
- 190 Journal Entries (Rules, indexes and The Art of Symbaroum)
- 442 Item entries Entries(Classes, Equipment, Spells, etc.)
- 7 Scenes (Davokar, Thistle Hold etc.)
- 1 Table Entry (Marks of Corruption)
Other Ruins of Symbaroum 5E Premium Modules:
Ruins of Symbaroum - Gamemaster's Guide
Ruins of Symbaroum - Bestiary
Purchase this module:
This module is to be used with the 5E System together with the free Ruins of Symbaroum Core Module.
Published by Free League Publishing.
Purchase at the Free League webshop.
© 2022 Fria Ligan AB.