Rifts® for Savage Worlds - Game Master's Handbook
WELL, THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY!
Running Savage Rifts® is unlike any game you’ve ever run before: everything is bigger, faster, and over-the-top, with more adventure and threats thanks to the gaping holes in space-time that define the setting. The heroes of the setting are powered up and equipped with the kind of gear you need to fight inter-dimensional wars.
WE’VE GOT YOUR BACK…
The Rifts® Game Master’s Handbook is packed cover-to-cover with everything you need to master a setting with decades of history and a Megaverse® of possibilities. A thorough yet concise overview of the world, with a focus on the North American continent where the Tomorrow Legion is based, adds to information about all the factions and other major known threats the heroes are likely to encounter. All you need to know about the ley lines, the Rifts, how they work, and how to on-the-fly generate them at need is included. You also get a powerful Adventure Generator tailored to the unique qualities of Rifts® North America and the foes that plague the Tomorrow Legion, powerful and useful advice on running a Savage Rifts® campaign; and much, much more!
- The world of Rifts® Earth, circa 109 PA and the aftermath of the Siege of Tolkeen. Including important information about key factions like the Coalition States, the Federation of Magic, the Pecos Empire, and more.
- The Tomorrow Legion, including a description of Castle Refuge, the key leaders and players, and the structure of the organization.
- A dynamic adventure generator opens countless opportunities for adventure and challenge, such as when traveling the lands of Rifts® North America.
- Rules and tables for dealing with the infinite possibilities of ley lines and rifts, including how a powerful arcane caster might actually use and manipulate one of these powerful nexus points.
- Important and useful advice for Game Masters in running the high-powered characters and adventures they will face in this gonzo, amazing setting.
We suggest owning the Savage Worlds core rules for full functionality, as this book is designed for use with Savage Worlds Adventure Edition, requires the revised edition of Rifts® for Savage Worlds: The Tomorrow Legion Player’s Guide, and to have the full complement of the rules, both are required. It is also compatible with the Rifts® for Savage Worlds: Savage Foes of North America.
Rifts® and Megaverse® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books, Inc. All character names and likenesses are copyright and trademarks owned by Palladium Books, Inc. and used under license.