Allows the GM to see where creatures' stats lie on the Terrible-Low-Moderate-High-Extreme scale.
Click the new button on the top right of each NPC character sheet to toggle the mod's functionality (setting is client-side and global for all sheets).
Each important statistic of the creature will be recolored to indicate where it lies on a simple scale!
Use cases (for the GM)
- When a player uses Recall Knowledge and you want to tell them about well-known stats, or about whether a particular stat is high or low.
- When you want to quickly grasp roughly how a creature is meant to be played (brute, sniper, etc), at a glance
- When you're homebrewing or altering a creature - you want to avoid having too many extreme stats.
All stats mentioned in Building Creatures are supported, except for Resistances and Weaknesses. Also, special features like Regeneration or Sneak Attack aren't taken into account.
- Saves: Fortitude, Reflex, Will
- Abilities: Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Intelligence, Wisdom, Charisma
- Strikes (for each attack): Attack bonus and average damage (note: this does not take any traits or other features into account)
- Spellcasting (for each spellcasting ability): Attack bonus and DC
Required Game Systems
- Pathfinder Second Edition (Official) Latest Version: Version 22.214.171.124 Last Updated 3 months, 2 weeks ago
- Actor and Item Sheets