PF2e Dorako UI
This is a UI overhaul for the Pathfinder 2nd Edition System for Foundry VTT, building upon the work of mdizo.
Full localization available for English, French, and Simplied Chinese.
Fresh coat of paint
This theme standardizes the Foundry UI, Pathfinder 2e System sheets, and all your modules (even popular macros!) to a pretty combination of glass, red, and blue.
All clickable elements react to :hover, with a quick, standardized transition.
Check the github link for pictures.
Besides the theme, Dorako UI also has a bunch of UI-adjacent features, including:
- Use dark theme messages for GM and light theme for players
- Use the player color as the header color for messages
- Chat message avatars
- Supports Token or Actor or Combatant images
- Supports 'pop out' tokens (also for Combat Tracker)
- Configurable size
- Reacts to critical rolls, glowing green on a critical success, and dimming and desaturating for critical failures
- Hidden when token is hidden, or roll is secret
- Chat message accesibility
- Label indicating whispered messages and secret rolls
- Label for Player names
- Chat message simplification
- Pull important spellcasting information out of the footer and into the main message
- Remove attack-related tags from damage rolls to save space
- Centered hotbar
- Also works with modules that add extra hotbar rows
- Hide stuff you don't want to see
- Foundry icon
- Cards sidebar
- Chat control icon
- "Compact UI" mode that fades out UI when inactive
- Collapse the Sidebar and/or Navigation by default
- Includes Dalvyn's CRB-styled journal theme
- Includes explicit theme support for 30+ modules.
- Warns you about compatability issues that can be fixed by changing settings in other modules, and gives you a one-click button to resolve the issues.
- Includes a system for marking applications as incompatible with dark theme (or _requiring_ dark theme in some cases)
- Includes a system to avoid affecting "Premium content journals".
- All premium content modules with the exception of Beginner's Box and Abomination Vaults includes fancy Journal frames that should not be affected by Dorako UI.
- All premium content journals, regardles of whether they have fancy frames, are marked as exempt from styling so they are unaffected by dark journal theme, or Dalvyn's CRB styling.
- The system is easy to extend for future premium modules.
- Prefer a different color for the application chrome?
- Got a beefy PC and want the chrome to be frosted glass?
- Prefer _not_ to use Dorako UI for certain modules?
- Got a nitpicky feature request that isn't already a setting?
Dorako UI's custom settings menu allows you to configure the theme to your liking.