A dream is never just a dream! The gatewalkers’ quest for answers reaches its exciting conclusion when they return to the spooky town of Lepidstadt for a reunion with their cryptic employer, the eminent researcher Dr. Ritalson. The occasion turns sour, however, when the characters discover that matters at home have been far from quiet. The final leg of the party's quest to unravel their memory gaps and fulfill Sakuachi's destiny takes them to the Crown of the World, where ice-rimed temples, dream-devouring monsters, and ancient alien evils await.
Dreamers of the Nameless Spires is a Pathfinder adventure for four 8th-level characters. This adventure concludes the Gatewalkers Adventure Path, a three-part monthly campaign in which a team of paranormal investigators unravel the mystery behind a mass amnesic episode which left them with lost memories and strange powers. This adventure also includes an article about the mysterious elven goddess of twilight, Findeladlara; new rules options perfect for paranormalist adventurers; and strange new creatures to befriend or bedevil your players. Experience this Adventure Path using the full suite of Foundry VTT features, using maps, tiles, tokens, sounds, and much more to bring you content which truly cannot be experienced in the same way anywhere else.
Note: If you already own the Pathfinder Adventure Path #189: Dreamers of the Nameless Spires (Gatewalkers 3 of 3) PDF, you may follow this link to purchase just the module for $14.00. If you do not own the PDF, it will be automatically added to your digital library when you purchase this Foundry module at its regular price.
Purchase Gatewalkers 3 of 3: Dreamers of the Nameless Spires
Dreamers of the Nameless Spires for Foundry VTT includes:
- High-resolution character artwork and tokens for each of the unique monsters and NPCs in this AP.
- Completely remade, highly detailed, and immersive adventure maps with support for Foundry Virtual Tabletop's Overhead Tiles and Foreground Layer features, re-created by Sigil Entertainment Group using assets from Forgotten Adventures.
- Journal Entries for the entire contents of the book with additional encounter notes and Foundry VTT tips.
- Scenes pre-configured with walls, lights, sound, tokens, and hazards already placed to provide GMs the most convenient experience running the adventure.
- Soundscapes provided as ambient playlists and local sound sources to immerse your players, created by Michael Ghelfi Studios.
Installation and Activation
Purchasing this product from the Paizo store will grant you an activation code which can be activated through your Foundry VTT account page at https://foundryvtt.com/me/purchases and access to the PDF version of the same content (both downloadable from your My Downloads page on paizo.com). Afterwards you will be able to install the "Pathfinder Adventure Path #189: Dreamers of the Nameless Spires (Gatewalkers 3 of 3) (Foundry VTT)" module on the Foundry Virtual Tabletop setup screen. To learn more about activating and installing premium content in Foundry Virtual Tabletop, visit https://foundryvtt.com/article/premium-content/.
After installing the module, it must be activated within a Game World. To do so:
- Access the Settings Sidebar tab
- Click "Manage Modules"
- Locate the "Gatewalkers - Dreamers of the Nameless Spires" Module, enable it, and save module settings.