A ragtag band of gunslinging outlaws get their hands dirty in the greasy alleyways and whisky-soaked saloons of Alkenstar, the City of Smog. To get revenge on the mogul who destroyed them, the renegades will have to stick up an illicit bank, foil a crooked shieldmarshal, and escort a reclusive inventor to safety. All the while, countless rough-and-tumble rivals aim to waylay the party and seize the inventor's latest concoction: pyronite, an explosive substance with the potential to change the face of the world. In a city where the clockwork guards are literally as tough as brass, the antiheroes will need true grit to dole out overdue justice.
Punks in a Powderkeg is a Pathfinder adventure for four 1st-level characters. This adventure begins the Outlaws of Alkenstar Adventure Path, a three-part monthly campaign in which a band of outlaws unravel an explosive criminal plot in the heart of the City of Smog, Alkenstar.
This adventure also includes a gazetteer of the characters' home saloon; new feats, items, and rules options perfect for gunslingers, gearheads, and grenadiers; and new steampunk creatures and mutant monsters to befriend or bedevil your players. For the first time, experience this Adventure Path using the full suite of Foundry VTT features, using maps, tiles, tokens, sounds, and much more to bring you content which truly cannot be experienced in the same way anywhere else.
Purchase Outlaws of Alkenstar 1 of 3: Punks in a Powderkeg
Punks in a Powderkeg for Foundry VTT includes:
- High-resolution character artwork and tokens for the unique steampunk mutants and monsters in this AP.
- High-resolution, upscaled versions of the original maps.
- Seven completely remade, highly detailed, and immersive adventure maps with support for Foundry Virtual Tabletop's Overhead Tiles and Foreground Layer features, re-created by Sigil Entertainment Group using assets from Forgotten Adventures.
- Journal Entries for the entire contents of the book with additional encounter notes and Foundry VTT tips.
- Scenes pre-configured with walls, lights, sound, tokens, and hazards already placed to provide GMs the most convenient experience running the adventure.
- Soundscapes provided as ambient playlists and local sound sources to immerse your players, mixed using audio from the Syrinscape library.
Installation and Activation
Purchasing this product from the Paizo store will grant you an activation code (found on the 'My Downloads' page on paizo.com) which can be used through your Foundry VTT account page to activate the content for installation. After activation, you will be able to install the “Outlaws of Alkenstar - Punks in a Powder Keg” module from the Foundry Virtual Tabletop setup screen. To learn more about activating and installing premium content in Foundry Virtual Tabletop, visit https://foundryvtt.com/article/premium-content/.
If you already own the Pathfinder Adventure Path #178: Punks in a Powderkeg PDF, a discount for its price will be applied at checkout. If you do not own the PDF, you can add it to your cart at checkout for $0.00 alongside the Foundry module at its regular price.
After installing the module, it must be activated within a Game World. To do so:
- Access the Settings Sidebar tab
- Click "Manage Modules"
- Locate the "Outlaws of Alkenstar - Punks in a Powder Keg" Module, enable it, and save module settings.
Required Game Systems
- Pathfinder Second Edition (Official) Latest Version: Version 3.11.3 Last Updated 4 weeks ago