For the Pathfinder 2E FoundryVTT system only
This module accepts PDF that contain certain adventures and does the following:
* Import the text from the adventure and creates journal entries for them
* Import the images from the adventure and creates journal entries for them
* Import the maps from the adventure and creates scenes that have been automatically aligned to the grid
* Merges the manually created wall data into the scenes
* Places the manually placed journal entries into the scene
To use, follow the following steps:
* Install this module into FoundryVTT
* In your world, go to the settings tab, under module settings find the PDF to Foundry module and enable it by clicking the checkbox.
* Go to the settings tab, and click the "Import PDF" button
* Choose a PDF to import from your hard drive, and select the import option. Please be patient as it imports your PDF.
* You should now see the items from your PDF in your Foundry world.
It will only work with officially licensed PDFs downloaded directly from the Paizo store containing their original watermarks. It will not work with modified or pirated PDFs.
For personal use only.
Required Game Systems
- Pathfinder 2e Latest Version: Version 1.11.10 Last Updated 4 hours, 55 minutes ago
- Content Importers
- Journals and Notes