This is a quick and dirty script that lets you take pdfs that contain certain adventures, import them into your Foundry Virtual Tabletop world for the Pathfinder 2nd edition system. To use, follow the following steps:
* Install this module into FoundryVTT
* In your world, go to the settings tab, under module settings find the PDF to Foundry module and enable it by clicking the checkbox.
* Go to the settings tab, and click the "Import PDF" button
* Choose a PDF to import from your hard drive, and select the import option. Please be patient as it imports your PDF.
* You should now see the items from your PDF in your Foundry world.
It will not work with modified or pirated PDFs.
For personal use only.
Please make sure the PF2E system version is up to date before using.
Required Game Systems
- Pathfinder 2e Latest Version: Version 2.17.0 Last Updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Content Importers
- Journals and Notes