With this module the GM can add an animation of a ghostly image and its foot prints as it makes its way though the dungeon.
It also contains additional assets, tokens and maps for the premium content release of the Abomination vaults adventure path by Paizo.
There are Journals for the NPC Map handouts for all levels , the other assets you can find in the /artwork directory.
Map assets and artwork by Forgotten Adventures, https://www.forgotten-adventures.net/
Vollok token inspired by and derived from artwork by Greg Bruni, https://www.gregbrunicreations.com/
Ghost Trail Animations
A Dynamically controlled particle system for the GM to play an animation of the ghost's path in AV.
To use: Add the Macro "Open Footsteps Control" from the Footsteps of Otari Macro folder.
Click on it to open the floating control window. In the premium module, if you haven't modified the MapIDs it will auto-detect the path to play.
For community content you will have to choose the version/level yourself.
Use play/pause/speed control on the animation, or scrub with the timeline
NPC Map Journals
Journal Handouts for maps that can be provided by NPCs
Boss Skrawg – Inspired by DMSteve, https://www.recallknowledge.com/
Volluk’s Desk - blueprints of levels 1-3
Top down tokens for these NPCs: C1-Augrael, D8-Volluk, and D9-LasdaVenkervale
Hazard tokens for the BrownMold(B20) and Hall of Hatred(B29)
Area Map for Wrin’s Wonders
version 1.1 Update
- Added a journal for Chafkem's drawing of the arena level
- added a Scene containing Urevian's Maps of lvls 5-7
- fixed scene thumbnails in compendium's
- renamed the 1st blueprents scene to "Volluk's Blueprints"
- Made secret door marker more obvious on all blueprints
version 1.2.1 Update
- Added journals and scenes for the Drow maps
- Added journals and scenes for the Caligni maps
Required Game Systems
- Pathfinder Second Edition (Official) Latest Version: Version 184.108.40.206 Last Updated 3 weeks, 6 days ago
- Content Packs