Aranea waiting to ambush unwary travelers. Rapp’akh mage asking for help with his golem. Ghost warriors guarding the ancient bridge. Efreeti waiting in an ancient forge. The ruins of the Underearth are a dangerous place, hiding foes ready to bring the heroes down.
This encounter pack contains 10 carefully designed underground themed encounters for both the 5th edition and 3.5 edition of the world's most popular roleplaying games, with monster tactics, leads, hooks, and new monsters and items to spice up your game. Easy to use and drop into any adventure–to fill up blanks on the map, make a long journey more interesting or kickstart another adventure.
Maps and Encounters
Every encounter has its map prepared and imported into the Scenes world directory. You can use it right away, as monsters are already placed on the map - ready to be fought by your players. Each encounter has its full description added as a Journal Entry so you can read it directly inside Foundry, without the need to look anywhere else!
Monsters, Items, and Spells
All monsters, items, and spells that appear during encounters have been prepared based on SRD data for the specific system - or created from scratch (4 new monsters, 4 new items) and licensed under OGL - are ready to use!
How to use
To import data into your world, navigate to the Scenes directory and use the Encounter Browser button located at the bottom! You can find all encounters, with a short description, ready to be imported with a press of a button!
Where to purchase
You can buy Encounters Volume 4 directly on Dragonshorn Store for $7.95 ($9.95 with a bundled PDF): https://store.dragonshorn.com/#QrNXk
- 10 encounters with tactics, hooks, and leads (EL for 5th edition)
- Village Under Attacks (APL1)
- Aranea Lair (APL6)
- Abandoned Tower (APL2)
- Wizard In Trouble (APL5)
- Bridge of the Dead (APL7)
- Last Stand (APL8)
- Demon Cult (APL3)
- Imprisoned Angel (APL10)
- The Efreeti Forge (APL9)
- Treasure Trap (APL4)
- 5 new maps (with variants) - available as jpg files in gridded and gridless versions
- One bridge map (two variants)
- One wizard tower map (two variants)
- One lakeside forge map (two variants)
- One ruined village map (two variants)
- One oasis map (two variants)
- 3 brand new monsters (with custom token art)
- 1 OGL monster (with custom token art)
- 4 new magic items
If you find any issues with the package or you did not get the license key from Dragonshorn Store/DTRPG, message Rughalt#4238 on the Foundry VTT Discord channel!
Required Game Systems
- DnD5e Latest Version: Version 1.5.3 Last Updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- 3.5e SRD Latest Version: Version 0.97.4 Last Updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Content Packs