"Welcome, welcome, one and all, to my humble abode—my shop, gallery, and museum for all that captures my fancy, sparks my imagination, and enraptures my soul..."
Welcome to Magento's Marvellous Waxworks, an adventure for a party of 3-5 players of 1st-level that will see the PCs reach 3rd- or even 4th-level by its conclusion. Version 1.0.0 supports the 5th Edition game system, however the module will be updated to provide full integration with Pathfinder 1st and 2nd Edition later in July 2021.
The adventure tells the strange and whimsical tale of a prolific sculptor whose waxwork creations come alive and turn on him. It opens with the PCs attending an exclusive masquerade ball—either as guests or 'the help'—that is beset by bizarre wax sculptures of exotic animals which have inexplicably come to life. It then sees them journey to the strange waxwork museum of the sculptures' eccentric creator, Magento Baronus, before finally tracing the origins of the mysterious material to a nearby warehouse where the PCs are able to resolve the curious case of the wacky wax once and for all.
Your purchase of Magento's Marvellous Waxworks provides you with:
- A complimentary PDF copy of the 56-page adventure module in both Premium and Printer-friendly formats.
- Digital adventure assets that can be printed or uploaded to any virtual tabletop software.
- 6 Scenes depicting 5 unique locations with both Performance and Quality maps provided, all of which are preconfigured with walls, lighting, titles, annotations, and actors.
- A landing page Scene to enhance the player experience.
- 42 Actors.
- 11 Items.
- A table of contents that uses hyperlinks to allow for quick navigation of the module's contents.
- 43 Journal Entries that provide everything needed to use the module and run the adventure, including in-depth guidelines for creating your own original waxwork sculptures or converting existing monsters to have sculpted waxwork versions and a number of loreboxes, player handouts, and extras.
- 10 illustrations that can be quickly and easily shared with players to further enhance their experience.
- Pathfinder 1st- and 2nd-Edition game system support (Coming Soon).
Purchasing the Module
Purchasing Magento's Marvellous Waxworks is easy, simply follow these steps:
- Purchasing the Module. First, you will need to purchase Magento's Marvellous Waxworks from DriveThruRPG (or any OneBookShelf store). This purchase includes both your Foundry VTT module and your non-Foundry content (PDFs, files, etc).
- Finding Your Content Key. You will receive a license key to activate your Foundry VTT content in your purchase note when you complete your order for Magento's Marvellous Waxworks. This license key is also visible on the Downloads page that you will be taken to on DriveThruRPG immediately after your purchase is processed. If you have any issues finding your key, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll happily introduce you to it and see if you two can't become fast friends.
- Redeeming Your Key. Log into https://foundryvtt.com/ and enter the license key you received in your purchase note into the Premium Content interface.
- Activating Your Content. Finally, install your shiny new module via the Module Browser in the Foundry VTT application. Then, simply activate the content in any Game Worlds you wish to by using the Manage Modules tools under Game Settings. The module's initializer will help you setup and import the content from there.
Keep in the Loop
Our team of DeepDark Designers are always cooking up new and exciting ways to enhance your game and we're planning to bring a lot more of our content—current and future—to Foundry VTT. It's a great idea to follow us in order to keep up to date on the latest news and announcements. You can do so at each of the following places:
- Explore our Foundry Hub!
- Check out our DTRPG Publisher Hub!
- Discover us on Kickstarter!
- Visit our Website!
- Follow us on Facebook!
- Join our Mailing List!
You can also reach me directly via email at email@example.com or on Discord at AenyMehrunes#6198.
Required Game Systems
- DnD5e Latest Version: Version 1.5.2 Last Updated 3 months, 1 week ago
- Content Packs
- Actor and Item Sheets
- Journals and Notes