Instant Adventures: Bandit Camps
Instant Adventures: Bandit Camps presents a premium collection of twelve stunning maps, each depicting villainous bandit camps in a variety of environments and types of terrain. Better yet for busy Game Masters, each of the six 24x18 and six 18x12 scenes provided have been fully preconfigured with walls, doors, and lighting controls already set up; and they even feature overhead tiles for roof elements wherever appropriate.
You'll also find artwork for thirteen creatures (all of which have been set up as Actors with full statblocks for the 5th Edition, Pathfinder First Edition, and Pathfinder Second Edition game systems), titles, and annotations eagerly awaiting you within the module.
Finally, we've also provided Journal Entries that serve as introductory materials and that provide optional extra insights into each location in the module, including details about their features and terrain, possible quest hooks or reasons to visit them, and suggestions for names that could be associated with them.
Your purchase of Instant Adventures: Bandit Camps provides you with:
- A Premium Content Module for Foundry VTT.
- All maps preconfigured with walls, doors, lighting, roof & overhead tiles, and more.
- Artwork for thirteen tokens, with complete statblocks for supported game systems.
- Journal entries providing introductory, 'getting started' materials and camp notes, quest hooks, and naming suggestions.
- Assets for digital-use, uploading to any virtual tabletop software, or printing for tabletop use.
- Web resolution images of all maps, roof tiles, and token artworks.
- Print resolution images of all maps and roof tiles.
- Print-&-play PDFs of all maps and roof tiles configured for printing on A1 paper.
- Print-&-play PDFs of all maps and roof tiles configured for printing on A4 paper.
Purchasing the Module
Purchasing Instant Adventures: Bandit Camps is easy, simply follow these steps:
- Purchasing the Module. First, you will need to purchase Instant Adventures: Bandit Camps from DriveThruRPG. This purchase includes both your Foundry VTT premium content module and your non-Foundry files.
- Finding Your Content Key. You will receive a license key to activate your Foundry VTT content in your purchase note when you complete your order for Instant Adventures: Bandit Camps. This license key is also visible on the Downloads page that you will be taken to on DriveThruRPG immediately after your purchase is processed. If you have any issues finding your key, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll happily introduce you to it and see if you two can't become fast friends.
- Redeeming Your Key. Log into https://foundryvtt.com/ and enter the license key you received in your purchase note into the Premium Content interface.
- Activating Your Content. Finally, install your shiny new module via the Module Browser in the Foundry VTT application. Then, simply activate the content in any Game Worlds you wish to by using the Manage Modules tools under Game Settings. The module's initializer will help you setup and import the content from there.
Keep in the Loop
Our team of DeepDark Designers are always cooking up new and exciting ways to enhance your game and we're planning to bring a lot more of our content—current and future—to Foundry VTT. It's a great idea to follow us in order to keep up to date on the latest news and announcements. You can do so at each of the following places:
- Explore our Foundry Hub!
- Check out our DTRPG Publisher Hub!
- Discover us on Kickstarter!
- Visit our Website!
- Find us on Discord!
- Follow us on Facebook!
- Join our Mailing List!
You can also reach me directly via email at email@example.com or on Discord at AenyMehrunes#6198.