Bloody Blueprints & Macabre Maps: Season II collects another eight spooky and sinister maps that are absolutely perfect for Halloween games and horror adventures—each map showcasing classically medieval and high-fantasy locations with gloriously ghoulish twists. These include an urban sprawl in the midst of a calamitous plague, the nefarious lair of a vile lich hidden beneath a boneyard, a forgotten sphinx filled with untold horrors, and a madhouse with chambers and exhibitions to die for; literally. And, of course, much more besides.
Each map in the set measures 24 by 36 squares at a 5-foot scale. Multiple versions of each have been provided, typically including a day, night, and nightmare version—though other versions are provided where appropriate. Each map has been carefully configured using Wall, Lighting, and Tile controls—including roof elements as overhead tiles. The package is also complete with a number of titles and markers. And, future updates to the module will see the addition of useful Journal Entries that provide expanded notes on each location and Actors with artwork for 5th Edition, Pathfinder First Edition, and Pathfinder Second Edition.
Purchasing the Module
- Purchase Bloody Blueprints & Macabre Maps: Season II. The 8-map collection can be purchased via DriveThruRPG as a Digital Bundle. This includes a download packet with the set's digital files, print-&-play materials, and Foundry VTT license key—all in one convenient package. Alternatively, you can buy Bloody Blueprints & Macabre Maps: Season I and Season II as a Digital Collection which includes all of the same things but for Season I and Season II at the same time.
- Receive Your Content Key. When completing your purchase, you will receive a license key (or license keys* if you're purchasing Season I and Season II) for Foundry VTT in your purchase note. Your license key should also be visible on the Downloads page that you will be taken to on DriveThruRPG immediately after your purchase is processed. It will also be emailed to you as part of your order confirmation and you can also find it under My Orders after signing into DriveThruRPG and clicking on the Account tab. If you have any issues finding your key, please get in touch with us at email@example.com and we'll happily introduce you to it and see if you two can't become fast friends.
- Redeem Your Content Key. Log into https://foundryvtt.com/ and enter the license key you received in your purchase note into the Premium Content interface.
- Activate Your Content. Install your shiny new module from the Module Browser in the Foundry VTT application.
Bloody Blueprints & Macabre Maps provides:
- 8 maps with 3 unique variants of each, for a total of 24 distinct locations
- 8 map titles, one per map
- 31 horror-themed map markers, in two styles for a total of sixty-two markers
- (coming soon) Token artwork for an inauspicious 13 monsters that are usable with any system; with statblocks for 5th edition, Pathfinder First Edition, and Pathfinder Second Edition
- (coming soon) Journal entries for each map, which provide suggestions and recommendations for different ways to use the maps, introduce them to your players and their characters, and different types of threats to populate them with.
Keep in the Loop
- Follow us on Facebook!
- Find us on Instagram!
- Join our Mailing List!
- Check out our DriveThruRPG Publisher Hub!
- Explore our Foundry VTT Hub!
- Discover us on Kickstarter!
- Visit our Website!
- Join our Discord!
You can also reach me directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Discord at AenyMehrunes#6198.