Coriolis - Wake of the Icons
Nightmares and premonitions wake you in a cold sweat, panic tightening your chest. “It began with rolling fields and an invitation. An outstretched hand – whose hand? Then a starry sky and the emptiness of space. You couldn’t breathe, your heart racing as you recognized a planet – the emerald – Kua, waiting for you. Glittering wings in the darkness surrounding you. Hundreds of butterflies followed by enormous shell-covered titans. A locust swarm coming to devour the Third Horizon.”
In dreams and visions, something calls out into the dark space of the Third Horizon – a new presence or something old? It may hold the answers for the future – about a prophecy, the Chosen and the coming Horizon Wars.
Wake of the Icons is the third and final part of Mercy of the Icons, the epic and richly illustrated campaign for Coriolis – The Third Horizon. This module contains:
- Extensive background information for the Gamemaster, describing the events which threaten the Third Horizon.
- A Song for Kua: The first scenario starts with a series of visions, bringing the characters back to Kua.
- The Tenth Icon: The second scenario sets the characters on a diplomatic mission to Sadaal to acquire the Nadir Flotilla as war in the Third Horizon grows closer.
- The Horizon Wars: In the final climactic scenario war breaks out and the characters must lead the people of the Third Horizon to victory.
- A metagame where the Gamemaster and the players can play out the fleet movements and clashes of the war.
- An extensive appendix containing over twenty different ship types that take part in the war of the horizons.
This module contains:
- 147 Items (armor, gear, talents, weapons, injuries, ship features, ship modules, ship problems, etc)
- 96 Journal entries
- 52 Actors (Beasts, djinni, NPCs, ships)
- 10 Rollable tables (critical injuries, failure tables, encounters, faction names, etc)
- 17 Scenes (maps, locations, and player handouts)
Purchase this module:
This module is to be used with the Coriolis System.
Published by Free League Publishing.
Purchase at the Free League webshop.
© 2021 Fria Ligan AB.