Coriolis - Emissary Lost
Street reporters call it The Mysticides. Scores of mystics have been found dead, or disappeared without a trace. Who is hunting the mystics of Coriolis? And why? When a friend of the player characters disappears, it becomes personal. Can they solve the mystery before it is too late?
Emissary Lost is the first part in the epic Mercy of the Icons campaign for the award-winning Coriolis – The Third Horizon roleplaying game. The struggle for the Horizon has started – only the Icons themselves know how it will end. This module contains:
- A detailed background of the events and plots that threaten the balance of the Third Horizon.
- In the Wake of the Martyr – an investigative scenario based on Coriolis station. The hunt for clues will bring the characters to the bustling Ozone Plaza, to the decadent elites in the Spire, and deep down into the darkness of the Cellar.
- The Kuan Connection, the second scenario in the book, takes the characters down to the surface of planet Kua. There, they will follow a trail of blood through the jungles, immerse themselves in the violent politics of the Zenithian colonies, and search for answers in the shadow of the mighty Monolith.
- A number of maps and handouts, depicting Coriolis station, planet Kua, and
- important documents.
- A scenario generator that can be used to provide countless hours of play once the pre-made scenarios are completed.
This module contains:
- 222 Items (armor, gear, talents, weapons, injuries, ship features, ship modules, ship problems, etc)
- 60 Journal entries (full core rules and some example scenarios)
- 68 Actors (Beasts, djinni, NPCs, ships)
- 7 Rollable tables (critical injuries, failure tables, encounters, faction names, etc)
- 11 Scenes (maps, locations, and player handouts)
Purchase this module:
This module is to be used with the Coriolis System.
Published by Free League Publishing.
Purchase at the Free League webshop.
© 2021 Fria Ligan AB.