Coriolis Core Rulebook & Atlas Compendium
Coriolis – The Third Horizon is a science fiction role playing game set in a remote cluster of star systems called The Third Horizon. It is a place ravaged by conflicts and war, but also home to proud civilisations, both new and old. Here, the so called First Come colonists of old worship the Icons, while the newly arrived Zenithians pursue an aggressive imperialistic agenda through trade and military power.
In this game, you will crew a space ship and travel the Horizon. You will explore the ancient ruins of the Portal Builders, undertake missions for the powerful factions and partake in the game of political intrigue on Coriolis station – the centre of power in the Third Horizon. You might even encounter strange beings from the Dark Between the Stars.
Coriolis – The Third Horizon was awarded the ENnies Judges’ Spotlight 2017 and is produced by the makers of critically acclaimed Mutant: Year Zero (six-time nominee and winner of a Silver ENnie for Best Rules 2015). Features:
- Create your unique player character – including skills, talents, gear, and relationships – in mere minutes.
- Fight fast and furious battles, praying to the Icons to overcome your enemies.
- Build and crew your ownspaceship, to explore the many star systems of the Third Horizon.
- Experience thrilling spaceship duels, using a game system that puts all player characters at the heart of the action.
- Take part in the intrigue between powerful factions on the majestic space station Coriolis.
- Uncover the mysteries of the Third Horizon, a rich tapestry of cultures that have settled the stars.
The Core Rules module also includes the Atlas Compendium which contains more information about the Third Horizon as well as tables for generating missions as well as travel events and misfortunes. Features of the Atlas Compendium are:
- Description of the most important systems of the Third Horizon.
- A historical overview of the Third Horizon.
- The story of the Portal Builders and descriptions of the wonders they left behind.
- Tools and tables to help you create your own systems and planets.
- Mission generators for quick adventure creation.
- Expanded rules for space travel and unexpected encounters.
This module contains:
- 462 Items (armor, gear, talents, weapons, injuries, ship features, ship modules, ship problems, etc)
- 126 Journal entries (full core rules and some example scenarios)
- 67 Actors (Beasts, djinni, NPCs, ships)
- 36 Rollable tables (critical injuries, failure tables, encounters, faction names, mission and system generators, travel events etc)
- 10 Scenes (maps, locations, and player handouts)
- Coriolis soundtrack playlist (7 tracks)
Purchase this module:
This module is to be used with the Coriolis System.
Published by Free League Publishing.
Purchase at the Free League webshop.
© 2021 Fria Ligan AB.