Also available: Enchiridion: Vaz'kin'rai! Delve deeper into the mysteries of Vaz’kin’rai with this player-facing supplement! Available separately or as part of the Deluxe Edition alongside the adventure.
Beneath the roots of a silver elm, there lies a sidereal prison...
Vaz'kin'rai is a one-session adventure for the 5th Edition of the world's most popular roleplaying game, which sees 1st level heroes venture beneath the village of Dur to uncover the secrets of a mysterious cosmic vault. What will the heroes find within? And what price might they pay for uncovering it?
- Two bespoke creature statblocks, including a Paragon Creature!
- Four new magic items!
- Five premade characters suitable for playing through Vaz'kin'rai!
- A host of original artwork by Izzy Collins, Emma Durno, and Robin Baxter!
- A fully supported hook, as well as suggestions for others and how to develop the storylines and themes the adventure introduces into a larger game!
- A selection of free companion Sonoria – audio ambiences and sound effects you can use to bring the adventure to life sonically!
- Custom adventure map, fully compatible and set up with Foundry's line-of-sight system from first install!
- Full-colour, original art handouts and tokens ready for sharing with players!
- Three binaural ambiences and five sound effects to breathe auditory life into the adventure!
- Fully hyperlinked adventure text for seamless and easy use!
- 5 premade characters suitable for the adventure, complete with custom backgrounds!
Vaz'kin'rai comes embedded in an original campaign setting, but is self-contained enough that it can be sited easily in most other campaign settings with minimal effort. A selection of deities and lineage origins are also provided in the appendices to help fit characters within Vaz'kin'rai's setting as presented.
Go forth, and see what lurks within the vault of Vaz'kin'rai...
- Head over to the Animancer webstore to purchase a license key.
- Check your order confirmation email for your key.
- Go to your user profile on the Foundry VTT website, and click the Premium Content button.
- Copy your license key into the "Content Key:" field, and press the Activate Content button.
- Your content should now be activated and linked to your user account. Open up the Foundry VTT software, and use the Module installation tools in the Setup and Configuration menu to install it!
Note: The Sonoria sound assets included with the adventure are packaged in OGG format. Certain browsers may not be compatible. Stereo ambience mixes and other file formats are available on the Animancer site.
Required Game Systems
- DnD5e Latest Version: Version 1.6.3 Last Updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- Content Packs