With a few button presses this module imports a text based XML as compendiums ready for usage in your D&D 5e game!
Supports importing Spells and Monsters.
- At the bottom of the compendium tab there will be a new button:
XML-Import. Clicking it will open up the dialog box.
- Change the prefix if you want. Default is
xml. This will change the name of the compendium it is output to.
- Paste the contents of an
xmlinto the large text box.
- Use checkboxes for importing spells and/or monsters
- Click import
- Wait and watch its progress in the console. This can take quite a while depending on the size of the XML.
Here is a link to an very brief example XML. Data from the SRD.
Sometimes this module messed up. When this happens for an actor, it will create the actor in the actors tab and not actually delete it.
Some modules may interfere and cause failures. Try creating the compendiums in a clean world if there are errors. Remember you can make compendium pack.
Please report bugs.
Required Game Systems
- DnD5e Latest Version: Version 1.5.3 Last Updated 2 months, 2 weeks ago
- Content Importers