The official system for playing Warhammer 40,000: Wrath & Glory on Foundry VTT. Developed by Moo Man.
- Go to the setup page and choose Game Systems.
- Click the Install System button, find Wrath & Glory in the search feature, and click install
- Create a Game World using the Wrath & Glory system.
- Glory and Ruin Counter - Automatically updates based on rerolls, shifts, etc.
- Chat Dice Interaction - Shifting and Rerolling integration
- Automatic Corruption and Mutations - Gain corruption with failed corruption tests, and eventually roll
- Weapon Upgrade and Ammo integrations - Drag and drop upgrades onto your weapons and see them improve!
- Automated Effects - Adds effects like Wounded and Exhausted automatically based on Wounds and Shock
- Automated Abilities - Assignable types to abilities which adds features
- Wrath & Glory - Core Module: Provides all the content from the Core Rulebook within Foundry, from rules and lore to weapons and spells, already created for you to begin adventuring in the Gilead System!
- Wrath & Glory - Forsaken System: Expanded lore on the worlds of the Gilead System and its factions and patrons, as well as new playable species, archetypes, and optional rules for downtime activities and endeavours
- Wrath & Glory - Litanies of the Lost: Four exciting scenarios suitable for Wrath & Glory characters of Tiers 1 and 2
- Wrath & Glory - Redacted Records 1: This magazine-style collection of articles uncovers numerous secrets of the Gilead System, opening up new settings and antagonists for players to explore and confront, and new character options to increase Agents’ chance of surviving these new and perilous situations.
- Cubicle 7
- Perfectro (original system creator)
- Thul (Features, testing and suggestions)
Have an issue?
Use the Bug Reporter (found in the settings sidebar tab within Foundry) to report any bugs or issues. Alternatively, you can submit an issue your self on the issues page.
Join the community
If you want to be more involved in development, test latest features, or provide more feedback, you can always join my Moohammer Discord Server. Alternatively, I'm very active on the Foundry Discord Server, just stop by the #warhammer channel!