Window Controls for Foundry VTT
Minimize (Enhanced!), Maximize and Pin floating Windows. Configurable.
Organized Minimized mode allows minimizing windows on a fixed horizontal taskbar on top or bottom.
4 Available Settings
Minimize button (Default: On)
Adds a minimize button that does the same as double-clicking the header
Organized Minimize (Default: Top with Bar)
Allows minimizing windows into a horizontal taskbar. Possible options are:
- Top with Bar (Default): Minimize all windows inside a semi transparent bar that appears and resizes as necessary
- Top: Minimizes all windows on an invisible horizontal taskbar at the top of the screen below scenes
- Bottom with Bar: Minimize all windows inside a semi transparent bar at the bottom of the screen
- Bottom: Minimizes all windows on an invisible horizontal taskbar located at the bottom of the screen
- Disabled: Default behavior in Foundry. Minimizes wherever the window was originally.
Pinned Button (Default: Off)
Adds a pin button on window controls, to prevent a window from being closed.
One point behind this, is when having multiple windows opened. Pressing `ESC` will close ALL of them.
Pinned windows, however, will not be closed on these circumstances or in any other circumstances, until unpinned with the same button.
This is useful for character sheets or very important actors that we never want to close, and find them quickly.
Maximize Button (Default: Off)
Adds a maximize button that will expand resizable windows to the maximum available size. Can be restored with the same button.
minimize and close buttons (Default):
All options enabled, showing a pinned window that cannot be closed:
Check out my other modules!
- Minimal UI (Recommended combination)
- Super Select
- Thanks to libWrapper by ruipin: UI is less prone to conflicts!
- Thanks to the FoundryVTT Discord community for the amazing issue reports and feedback.
Thanks to JetBrains I can work on this project using WebStorm.