Window Taskbar and Window Buttons: Minimize, Maximize and Pin floating Windows. Configurable.
Organized Minimized mode allows minimizing windows on a fixed horizontal taskbar located on top or bottom.
Created by: JeansenVaars
This module was made for free, with joy, long nights and because of hundred windows needed it, so tons of coffee :D!
Top Taskbar mode!
Bottom Taskbar mode!
Recommended Together with Minimal UI
Minimize button (Default: On)
Adds a minimize button that does the same as double-clicking the header
Organized Minimize (Default: On - Top with Bar)
Allows minimizing windows into a horizontal taskbar. Possible options are:
- Top: Minimizes all windows on an invisible horizontal taskbar at the top of the screen below scenes
- Bottom: Minimizes all windows on an invisible horizontal taskbar located at the bottom of the screen
- Top with Bar (Default): Minimize all windows inside a bar at the top in which minimized windows will be locked
- Bottom with Bar: Minimize all windows inside a bar at the bottom in which minimized windows will be locked
- Top Taskbar: All open windows (within supported) are shown on a dedicated space on top of the canvas.
- Bottom Taskbar: All open windows (within supported) are shown on a dedicated space bottom of the canvas.
- Disabled: Default behavior in Foundry. Minimizes wherever the window was originally.
Pinned Button (Default: On)
- Adds a pin button on window controls, to prevent them from being closed while pinned.
ESCwill close all windows except Pinned windows. Double tapping
ESCwill minimize them instead (Configurable)
- This is useful for very important sheets that we never want to lose, and find them quickly.
Remember Pinned Windows (Default: Off)
Remember Pinned Windowswill restore pinned windows across sessions, so they will open up again automatically next time.
Minimize everything when clicking outside a Window (Default: Off)
- Allows quick cleanup of your screen when clicking on the board, without closing anything (except Config and Dialogs)
Maximize Button (Default: Off)
Adds a maximize button that will expand resizable windows to the maximum available size. Can be restored with the same button.
minimize and close buttons (Default):
New experimental Persistent Window Bars!
All options enabled, showing a pinned window that cannot be closed:
Check out my other modules!
- Minimal UI
- Scene Preview
- Super Select
- Thanks to libWrapper by ruipin: UI is less prone to conflicts!
- Thanks to the FoundryVTT Discord community for the amazing issue reports and feedback.
- Thanks to Grayhead for the German translations!
Thanks to JetBrains I can work on this project using WebStorm.