Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Fourth Edition Ubersreik Adventures II
Five Grim and Perilous Scenarios in the Duchy of Ubersreik
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 4e: Ubersreik Adventures II
Ubersreik is a city in turmoil, riven with divided loyalties. Even those who support the rule of Altdorf know that the current situation cannot last. As rumours of Empire-shaking events filter in from Middenheim, Altdorf, and beyond, the case for a consolidation of power in Ubersreik grows stronger. In the midst of vying merchants, entitled nobles, callous spies, and outright thugs, a small group of adventurers and mercenaries have made a name for themselves. They have been arrested, enlisted, applauded as saviours, reviled as traitors, and dismissed as fools. But if they can also be ruthless, they may just be able to tip the machinations that will determine the fate of Ubersreik.
Ubersreik Adventures II contains five all new adventures, along with a chapter expanding on events in the City of Ubersreik, the setting established in the WFRP Starter Set. It explores the fate of the city, as it teters between direct Imperial control, the influence of the Jungfrueds, and perhaps a glimpse of a more independent future. This section introduces new characters, locations and plots, and provides suggestions and advice on incorporating developments your characters may have experienced (or caused!) during the events of The Enemy Within campaign.
Ubersreik Adventures Module includes:
- Ubersreik Adventures II complete with illustrations, integrated into Foundry, and searchable from within your Virtual Tabletop.
- 48 Actors to assail or aid your players in the included adventures
- 55 Journal Entries describing the adventure scenarios as well as locations and lore of the Duchy of Black Rock
- 5 Scenes: including the Duchy of Black Rock featuring pinned locations to easily reference lore, as well as the Karstadt estate, fully walled and ready to use.
The WFRP Core Module is required for full functionality and is to be used with the Warhammer Fantasy 4th Edition System. The WFRP Starter Set Module is highly recommended.
Published by Cubicle 7
Purchase at the C7 Webstore
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd. © Games Workshop 2020
Required Game Systems
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 4th Edition Latest Version: Version 5.3.0 Last Updated 3 months ago
- Content Packs