Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Fourth Edition
Power Behind the Throne Campaign and Companion Module
Welcome to part three of the revised and updated Director’s Cut of the Enemy Within, one of the most highly regarded roleplaying campaigns ever written!
Power Behind the Throne, arguably the best WFRP adventure ever written, carries on from where Death of the Reik left off, taking your brave heroes from Altdorf to the city of Middenheim, a towering city-state in the north of the Empire where trouble brews and a play for power is made.
Power Behind the Throne Includes:
- The next adventure of the Enemy Within campaign: Power Behind the Throne, which is revised and updated by Graeme Davis,
- A wide selection of ‘Grognard Boxes’ that add entirely new ways to play through the adventures, ensuring even those who have played the Enemy Within campaign before will find Power Behind the Throne fresh and new.
The Enemy Within is the campaign all roleplayers should play at least once in their lives, making Power Behind the Throne an essential purchase for all gamers.
Power Behind the Throne Companion Includes:
- Guest Commentaries: A eulogy to the incomparable Carl Sargent, the original author of Power Behind the Throne, and a commentary from Derrick Norton, the original developer of the 1st edition.
- Deleted Scenes: The Graf’s Garden Party, The Wine of Madness, Watch the Birdie, and Down Among Deadmen, each offering updated and expanded scenes.
- The Ritual: An adventure that foreshadows the worst of what’s to come in the Enemy Within part 4, The Horned Rat!
- Flying Death Skulls: A new updated adventure based upon Carl Sargant’s WFRP 1st edition adventure The Grapes of Wrath.
- The Cult of Ulric: A close examination of the most influential cult in the north of the Empire.
- Familiar Faces: A guide to bringing NPCs from earlier in the campaign back into your adventures.
- The Jade Sceptre: A GM’s Guide: complete breakdown of the Jade Sceptre, one of the largest Slaanesh cults of the Empire,
- An entirely new selection of major NPCs to add to the Power Behind the Throne, or any adventure in Middenheim.
- Golthog the Ogre: An expanded and updated version
- The Changeling: How to use the sinister Tzeentch Daemon, the Changeling, in your games – it can completely change the Enemy Within campaign!
This module contains:
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Fourth Edition Power Behind the Throne Campaign and Companion Module: Contains everything you’d need to run the third part of this epic campaign in the Foundry. The adventure and additional content complete with illustrations, integrated into the Foundry, and searchable from within your Virtual Tabletop.
- Easy Set Up: The adventures are easily set up and ready to play with maps, locations, characters, and adventure content all easily accessible for the GM.
- The Powers That Be: Easily navigate the political web of Middenheim with thousands of links between the adventure and key NPCs.
- Preprogrammed Effects: Programmed effects for new spells, miracles, talents, items, and traits, provided for you to speed up your game!
- Integrated Trading: Integrate the Gazetteer of the Duchy of Middenheim with the Trading feature from Death on the Reik!
- Tons of Content! 135 Journal Entries, 60 Items, 94 Actors, 4 Tables, 12 Scenes.
Published by Cubicle 7
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd. © Games Workshop 2020
Required Game Systems
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 4th Edition Latest Version: Version 5.3.0 Last Updated 3 months ago
- Content Packs