Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Fourth Edition Old World Bundle
The Old World Bundle includes:
- Patrons of the Old World I - Details four unique NPCs, each with their own string of plot hooks and an ultimate goal for Characters to aid — or hinder — them in achieving. Though tied to specific locations in the Old World, each may be dropped into an ongoing campaign anywhere in the Empire.
- Patrons of the Old World II - Another four unique NPCs. The Empire is a nation mired in political connivings, injustice, warfare and want — with layers upon layers of resentment and an in-depth knowledge of the Old World, these powerful patrons will liven up any WFRP adventure!
- Hell Rides to Hallt - An adventure that explores justice, vengeance, and the twisting of old stories and older faiths
- The Spirit of Mondstille - An investigation into mysterious goings on at the Kupfertal Guesthouse
- Hirelings of the Old World - Includes four unique hirelings, each with their own set of skills, their own demands for payment, and detailed background and plot hooks to draw the Characters into their lives.
- The Cluster-Eye Tribe - Describes a fully prepared goblin tribe, ready to be used against any band of adventurers foolish enough to cross their path, with plot hooks and descriptions of the disposition and tactics are also detailed.
- Feast of Blood - A scenario packed with creeping horror, making it perfect for a single horror-filled play session.
- Something Knocking - A band of pirates has been the cause of a great deal of trouble along a stretch of the river, and a strange phenomenon has been linked to their activities.
The Old World Bundle Module includes:
- 78 Actors, consisting of powerful patrons, hardy hirelings, devious Cluster-Eye Goblins, and the multitude of other NPCs that make up the Old World adventures
- 18 Items, including the highly sought-for Cluster-Eye creature templates that can be applied to Actors with a simple drag-drop.
- 46 Journal Entries that give in-depth detail on hirelings, patrons (as well as their associated Endeavours) and the various Old World Adventure scenarios
The WFRP Core Module is required for full functionality and is to be used with the Warhammer Fantasy 4th Edition System.
Published by Cubicle 7
Purchase at the C7 Webstore
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd. © Games Workshop 2020
Required Game Systems
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 4th Edition Latest Version: Version 5.3.0 Last Updated 1 month ago
- Content Packs