Utility module with tweaks, enhancements and macros to help GMs with game management when running Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (4e) sessions.
More Info: Changelog | Issue Backlog | Wiki
Token Hud Extension
- Add Movement and Initiative to Token Hud, including tooltips for modes and Initiative/Agility values.
- Add Fortune, Resolve, and Corruption to Token Hud, including tooltips for Fate, Resilience and Sin values.
- Roll skills, characteristics and tables directly from tokens, including Dodge, Initiative and mutations. See wiki for full details.
- Increase and reduce Fortune, Resolve, Corruption and Sin directly from tokens. See wiki for full details.
- Reset Advantage for all tokens in scene.
- Apply to start and/or end of combat encounter.
- Available in-game from
- Imported macros become available in your Macro Directory, from where they can be dragged onto your Macro Hotbar.
- Three separate macros to add or remove 1 Advantage from the selected actor, or to reset their advantage.
- Adds a configurable amount of XP to targeted tokens, confirming change and new levels in chat message.
End of Session Routine
- Single convenience macro to run Reset Fortune and Add XP together when wrapping up a session.
- Also pauses the game to preserve PC locations.
Pull Everyone to Scene
- Yanks every player into the scene that the GM is on.
- Optionally activate the scene.
- Reset Fortune for the targeted character to their Fate level, accounting for Luck talent advanced.
Send Dark Whispers
- Target one or more player characters who have at least 1 Corruption with an offer from the Dark Gods. This supports the game feature described on page 183 of the WFRP 4e rulebook - basically to let something dodgy happen to reduce their Corruption by 1.
- Players can accept or reject the offer from the private chat message they are sent.
- A template table is provided for random Dark Whisper inspiration. This is used by the macro, but can be directly accessed via chat command `/table darkwhispers`
Set Token Vision and Light
- Opens a dialog for quickly changing vision and lighting parameters of the selected token(s).
- Night Vision applies range enhancements. Blinded condition and Dark Vision trait are supported.
- Light sources range from candles through Storm Lantern, as well as Petty Magic, Witchlight, Glowing Skin and Ablaze condition
- Sometimes you just need a quick d100 roll. Nothing else, nothing fancy.
Toggle Scene Vision and Light
- Toggle Token Vision and Global Illumination on the current viewed scene.
Required Game Systems
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 4th Edition Latest Version: Version 3.6.2 Last Updated 3 months, 2 weeks ago
- Automation Enhancers
- Combat Enhancements
- Tools and Controls
- Overhauls or Feature Suites
- Visual Effects