Utility module with tweaks, enhancements and macros to help GMs with game management when running Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (4e) sessions.
More Info: Changelog | Issue Backlog | Wiki
Token Hud Extension
- Add Movement and Initiative to Token Hud, including tooltips for modes and Initiative/Agility values.
- Add Fortune, Resolve, and Corruption to Token Hud, including tooltips for Fate, Resilience and Sin values.
- Roll skills, characteristics and tables directly from tokens, including Dodge, Initiative and mutations. See wiki for full details.
- Increase and reduce Fortune, Resolve, Corruption and Sin directly from tokens. See wiki for full details.
- Reset Advantage for all tokens as the join or leave a combat.
- Only add or reduce Advantage if in a combat.
- Update Advantage automatically when applying damage, outmanoeuvring, or suffering condition.
- Reduce Advantage easily for combatants that lose momentum each round.
- Compatible with individual and group advantage.
- Quickly setup and run group skill tests.
- Choose to make them public or secret, revealing results only when needed.
- Test any combination of party members and NPC characters (including hirelings and creatures).
- Optionally fallback to base characteristics if creatures don't have the target skill.
- Save default test parameters for easy re-use.
- Get a private chat message to summarise the results in a single place.
- Add Experience Points to all party members, logging an optional award reason which can include the session reference and date.
- Reset Fortune for all player characters.
- Pause the game.
- Automatically switch to a campaign landing scene and pause the game.
- Easily re-import latest compendium version of macros and tables into the world.
Macros and Tables
- Available in-game from
Update Toolkit Content.
- Imported macros become available in your Macro Directory, from where they can be dragged onto your Macro Hotbar.
- Imported tables become available in your RollTable sidebar.
- Three separate macros to add or remove 1 Advantage from the selected actor, or to reset their advantage.
- Adds a configurable amount of XP to targeted tokens, confirming change and new levels in chat message.
- Single convenience macro to run Reset Fortune and Add XP together when wrapping up a session.
- Choose a campaign landing scene to automatically switch to between sessions.
- Also pauses the game to preserve PC locations.
- Easily customised console to launch commonly used Toolkit or other macros.
- Can be minimised on screen, while also freeing up Hotbar slots.
Make Secret Party Tests
- Template macro for GMs to make secret tests for the party, silently or interactively.
- Can be configured for different challenges, such as Perception, Stealth, Gossip, Prayer or other skill tests.
- Default options can be defined for silent tests. Interactive tests use the system roll dialog to give full control over talent bonus selection. advantage and other modifiers.
Pull Everyone to Scene
- Yanks every player into the scene that the GM is on.
- Optionally activate the scene.
- Reset Fortune for the targeted character to their Fate level, accounting for Luck talent advanced.
Send Dark Whispers
- Target one or more player characters who have at least 1 Corruption with an offer from the Dark Gods. This supports the game feature described on page 183 of the WFRP 4e rulebook - basically to let something dodgy happen to reduce their Corruption by 1.
- Players can accept or reject the offer from the private chat message they are sent.
- A template table is provided for random Dark Whisper inspiration. This is used by the macro, but can be directly accessed via chat command `/table darkwhispers`
Set Token Vision and Light
- Opens a dialog for quickly changing vision and lighting parameters of the selected token(s).
- Night Vision applies range enhancements. Blinded condition and Dark Vision trait are supported.
- Light sources range from candles through Storm Lantern, as well as Petty Magic, Witchlight, Glowing Skin and Ablaze condition
- Sometimes you just need a quick d100 roll. Nothing else, nothing fancy.
Toggle Scene Vision and Light
- Toggle Token Vision and Global Illumination on the current viewed scene.
Toggle Compendium Pack Visibility
- Hide or show compendium packs.
- Use to prevent players from accessing spoiler content in premium content packs or adventure modules from the Compendium sidebar.
- Choose to toggle (or force hide) from specific or all wfrp4e compendium packs, and/or of specific document types only (such as Actors and Journals).
Required Game Systems
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 4th Edition Latest Version: Version 5.4.1 Last Updated 5 days, 2 hours ago
- Automation Enhancers
- Combat Enhancements
- Tools and Controls
- Overhauls or Feature Suites
- Visual Effects