Utility module with tweaks, enhancements and macros to help GMs with game management when running Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (4e) sessions.
More Info: Changelog | Issue Backlog | Wiki
Token Hud Extension
- Add Movement and Initiative to Token Hud, including tooltips for modes and Initiative/Agility values.
- Add Fortune, Resolve, and Corruption to Token Hud, including tooltips for Fate, Resilience and Sin values.
- Roll skills, characteristics and tables directly from tokens, including Dodge, Initiative and mutations. See wiki for full details.
- Increase and reduce Fortune, Resolve, Corruption and Sin directly from tokens. See wiki for full details.
- Reset Advantage for all tokens in scene.
- Apply to start and/or end of combat encounter.
- Available in-game from
- Imported macros become available in your Macro Directory, from where they can be dragged onto your Macro Hotbar.
- Three separate macros to add or remove 1 Advantage from the selected actor, or to reset their advantage.
- Adds a configurable amount of XP to targeted tokens, confirming change and new levels in chat message.
End of Session Routine
- Single convenience macro to run Reset Fortune and Add XP together when wrapping up a session.
- Also pauses the game to preserve PC locations.
Make Secret Party Tests
- Template macro for GMs to make secret tests for the party, silently or interactively.
- Can be configured for different challenges, such as Perception, Stealth, Gossip, Prayer or other skill tests.
- Default options can be defined for silent tests. Interactive tests use the system roll dialog to give full control over talent bonus selection. advantage and other modifiers.
Pull Everyone to Scene
- Yanks every player into the scene that the GM is on.
- Optionally activate the scene.
- Reset Fortune for the targeted character to their Fate level, accounting for Luck talent advanced.
Send Dark Whispers
- Target one or more player characters who have at least 1 Corruption with an offer from the Dark Gods. This supports the game feature described on page 183 of the WFRP 4e rulebook - basically to let something dodgy happen to reduce their Corruption by 1.
- Players can accept or reject the offer from the private chat message they are sent.
- A template table is provided for random Dark Whisper inspiration. This is used by the macro, but can be directly accessed via chat command `/table darkwhispers`
Set Token Vision and Light
- Opens a dialog for quickly changing vision and lighting parameters of the selected token(s).
- Night Vision applies range enhancements. Blinded condition and Dark Vision trait are supported.
- Light sources range from candles through Storm Lantern, as well as Petty Magic, Witchlight, Glowing Skin and Ablaze condition
- Sometimes you just need a quick d100 roll. Nothing else, nothing fancy.
Toggle Scene Vision and Light
- Toggle Token Vision and Global Illumination on the current viewed scene.
Required Game Systems
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 4th Edition Latest Version: Version 4.2.1 Last Updated 2 months, 2 weeks ago
- Automation Enhancers
- Combat Enhancements
- Tools and Controls
- Overhauls or Feature Suites
- Visual Effects