All adventurers will eventually want to buy, sell, and trade magic items. In 5E, that's easier said than done – and usually requires hours of tedious preparation for the GM. Wanderer’s Guide to Merchants & Magic aims to set that right by providing you with everything you need to make trading magic items fun for the players and easy for the GM!
Wanderer's Guide to Merchants & Magic by Eventyr Games makes trading with magic items in 5E fun and easy by providing:
- 23 Magic Shops with beautifully illustrated and fun NPCs each with their own unique inventory of magic items
- 120 New Magic Items with unique artwork
- Price Lists with 300+ Magic Items
- Rules & Guidelines for trading with magic items
- Roll Tables that'll let you to create your own magic shop, get a price tag for a magic item, or roll up a dragon's treasure hoard in a matter of seconds by leveraging the unique features of Foundry VTT
four new adventures
The module also contains 4 new 5E adventures, each of which is packed with cool maps, exciting encounters, and unique NPCs and can easily be fit into an existing campaign!
- The Bard's Delivery. In this adventure for a party of 4th-8th-level, the characters are assailed by a vengeful drider and her minions as they deliver a mysterious chest to a shrine.
- The Countess' Castle. In this adventure suitable for a party of 6th-10th-level, the characters must clear a castle of the evil forces that lurk within — including a shadow dragon!
- The Highest Bid. In this adventure for a party of 5th-7th-level, the characters must secure a dangerous magic item at an infamous auction house lest it falls into the wrong hands.
- The Wizard's Tower. In this adventure for a party of 5th-9th-level, the characters must brave magical traps and arcane experiments to retrieve an exotic creature from a tower.
The module leverages the features of the Foundry VTT software to make the user experience as smooth as possible:
- Journal entries are equipped with dynamic links and guidance to make the module's content easy to navigate for the GM.
- NPCs are preconfigured with abilities, equipment, and other special effects.
- All maps are made with care for lightning & environmental effects, notes, and other features to secure ease of use.
Wanderer's Guide to Merchants & Magic is installed in a few simple steps:
- Open Foundry Virtual Tabletop and click "Install Module" on the Setup and Configuration page. Wanderer's Guide to Merchants & Magic will appear as an option under the Premium Content category.
- Click "Install". If you have Scene Packer, you'll be able to activate the module within any 5E game world you want to use the module's content right away. If not, you'll be prompted to get Scene Packer before activating the module.
- When you activate the module, Scene Packer asks you to import all scenes at once or choose which scenes you want to import manually. We recommend that you import all scenes at once, but if you think the high number of items will lead to increased load times in your world, you can easily delete an entire type of entity imported by the module by selecting one or more of the folders it created using the tabs on your right side.