A simple-as-possible module to muffle sounds that are behind a wall for a player or token.
How it works
- Enable Token Vision on the scene (this is a MUST)
- DO NOT Disable "Constrained by Walls" on the Sound
- EITHER Set sound occlussion on Walls to limited or none as needed
- It works with sound easing (volume changing)
- It will detect walls and muffle the sound (see table below)
- Windows are less likely to muffle (see table below)
- Terrain walls don't contribute to muffling (see table below)
- Ethereal Walls don't contribute to muffling (see table below)
Test suite demo
- If the first action you do when accessing the site is selecting a token, it won't be muffled, just select another token or move it one time.
This module doesn't allow a token to hear through walls if Sound Restriction is in place. This is for muffling sounds so you don't hear them clearly through walls.
- Audio Improvements