Introduces touch screen support to FoundryVTT. If you have a tablet, a PC or a TV equipped with a
touch screen and want to play on FoundryVTT, this module is for you!
- Use two-finger pinching and panning gestures to zoom and pan the map - it's really smooth and intuitive!
- Move tokens by dragging them with your finger - just as you would with the mouse
- Need to right-click to access the corresponding functionality on a game world entity? Just long-press (0.5s) with your finger.
- Move windows around and interact with their content intuitively
- Removing measurement templates usually requires you to press the DELETE key on your keyboard. TouchVTT adds an eraser tool to the measurement templates menu that can be used with touch controls. First tap the eraser tool, then tap the template you want to remove.
- Additional wall placement tools that work with touch controls
Primary use cases
- You and your group play in person and you want to use Foundry to visualize gameplay - just put a touchscreen device in the middle of the table, install TouchVTT and you'll be good to go!
- You like playing on your couch where a touch device is just so much more convenient than a laptop
Feel free to suggest features and report bugs via Github issues!
- Tools and Controls