The One Ring 2nd Edition rule system
An UNOFFICIAL system for playing "The One Ring" second Ed. from Free League on Foundry VTT.
This system only provides support for character, creature, items, system, talent and character sheets.
There is no game content or images in this system.
Should you wish to populate the system with game content for your own use please purchase the rules.
My intention is to enable people to play The One Ring RPG 2nd edition remotely and not to create a fully enabled/automated system. You will need the books to play.
Huge thanks to :
- Ghorin#7155 "The Rule Master" (Discord) - For his help testing and validating. And also for the long feedbackshe he has done.
- Milchreisrocker#2918 "The Dice Designer" (Discord) - Thanks for the dice textures and soon the bump mappings and icons ;)
- Torment#0990 (Discord) - For his help testing the tool and making huge detailed feedbacks !
This system is a fork of The One Ring 1st edition so a lot of features are compables and I am in the process of adapting what need to be.
- Npc, Adversary, Community and Character sheets
- Rolling 3D TOR special dice from sheets (compatible with Dice so Nice Module)
- Selecting the right number of dice based on stat/skill values, hope points, ...
- Evaluating the roll taking in account special dice (Tengwar, Eye of Sauron, Rune of Gandalf)
- Displaying roll result in chat output with failure, success, great success and extraordinary success against standard difficulty (TN)
Alpha video footage (Tor1e, mostly compatible)