Encounter A Horde of New 5th Edition Monsters!
DM: “A collection of hundreds of eyes floats down the corridor toward you, trailing ganglia and dripping caustic fluid that sizzles when it hits the ground. What do you do?”
PLAYER: “I retire, and become a farmer.”
The Tome of Beasts is no mere collection of stat blocks. Beyond the creatures it also provides lore, descriptive text for setting the tone when the creatures first appear, and artwork that ranges from beautiful to terrifying and each creature has been carefully converted to work in Foundry VTT. Whether you need dungeon vermin or a world-shaking personification of evil, the Tome of Beasts has it. Featuring more than 400 new foes for your 5th Edition game it presents creatures for every style of play and environment your players could find themselves in. Taking inspiration from the entire history of Kobold Press' publishing catalogue you'll find longtime favorites and brand new creatures covering:
- Clockwork creatures
- Drakes and dragons
- Devils and arch-devils
- Dangerous flavors of the fey
- Undead - and much more!
This module contains:
- Use lair and legendary actions with a single click
- Automatic tracking of resources for special abilities
- Active effects integration for applying dynamic changes to character sheets
- Stunning character and token artwork to wow your players
- Brand new items, features, and skills that you can use to create all new creatures!
Ranging everywhere from tiny spirtes to a creature that makes even the most ancient of dragons seem small you'll never be without a creature to instill fear in your party. Take a look at some of the possibilities below and be sure to pick up the Tome of Beasts today:
This module is to be used with the DnD5E system.
Published by Kobold Press.
Purchase at the Kobold Press webshop.
Required Game Systems
- DnD5e Latest Version: Version 1.5.2 Last Updated 1 week, 4 days ago
- Content Packs