This is a module that allows a Game Master to embed base actor data into a scene's flags, up to a fixed limit (1mb). Once actor data is embedded into a scene's flags, the module is able to generate synthetic actors for the tokens in the scene, allowing the tokens to fully function, without needing an actor in the Actor's folder.
- a GM to prep scenes with tokens far in advance, store them in a compendium and never need to worry about missing actors in the actors folder when the scene is fetched for use.
- a content creator to build complete encounters (scenes) which includes working tokens, for distribution (please respect Copyrights!!).
- As a bonus, because I had to build a way to guesstimate how much data Token Independence is storing in a scene to establish a hard limit, the tool now shows how much data is embedded in a scene for every kind of entity (walls, lights, notes, sound, tokens, etc...)
The module has a functional UI to:
- embed actors into a scene
- delete embedded actors from a scene
- Re-attach actors to broken tokens (tokens with null actors)
Required Game Systems
- DnD5e Latest Version: Version 1.5.3 Last Updated 4 months ago
- Actor and Item Sheets