Change token elevation via hotkeys and mouse-wheel, prioritizing hovered tokens over selected. Base elevation level and elevation change steps can be configured by the GM.
- Hover the mouse-pointer over a token and press the hotkeys to change its elevation in standard or large steps.
- Use the hotkeys to change elevation of all selected tokens while your mouse-pointer does not hover over a specific token.
- Open a token's HUD and use the mouse-wheel over the elevation field to change the elevation of all selected tokens by standard steps, press shift for large steps.
The default hotkey for changing token elevation is |\ on US/international keyboards and |<> on German ones (CTRL modifier to decrease, Shift for large steps).
Preview (animated GIF)
- Default keybind for resetting token elevation to 0 uses the ALT modifier, which conflicts with Foundry's default for "Highlight Objects", because the latter messes with hover on detection.
- Mouse-wheel changes via token mouse-over instead of having to use the token HUD.
Most of this module's code was made possible by the generous contributions of the Foundry VTT Discord channel #module-development.
MIT No Attribution
This is effectively "Public Domain". Magic, do as you will. See license file for details.
- Tools and Controls