FVTT Token Animation Tools
Module for Foundry VTT that provides macros and configuration options to control Token animations.
- Enable/disable Token Animations on a world and/or client level.
- Disable Token Animations when a modifier key is held down.
- Disable Token Animations automatically when the drag distance is above a user-defined threshold in world coordinates.
- Disable Token Animations automatically when the duration is above a user-defined threshold in milliseconds.
- Set a Token Animation duration cap, so that animations will never last longer than a user-defined duration in milliseconds.
- Change the default animation speed.
- Includes a basic set of macros, including one to enable/disable/toggle animations, and one that instantly finishes any on-going animations.
Note: Images may be out of date
This module uses the libWrapper library for wrapping core methods. While this is not a hard dependency, it is recommended to install it for the best experience and compatibility with other modules.
- Tools and Controls